Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People:
1. YOU SIR ARE A COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD. HOW DID YOU BECOME PRESIDENT?!
2. I wish you were my uncle. You’d make one hella cool uncle!
3. I liked you. How foolish of me.
4. You are the most generic and whorish person I have ever seen. And believe me, I’ve seen many.
5. Are you really as stupid as you come off, because I certainly don’t hope so. How will you thrive in life?!?!
6. I love you, but you’re insane. I wish you would make better choices, dear.
7. I totally had a crush on you. Haha.
8. What makes you think you are so much better than everyone else?! You are in no way more fit than anyone else to make decisions for our school. Being “popular” means nothing in the real world. You are so horribly stuck in your little pathetic high school paradise. Do you realize how lost you will be after this is over? In REAL life?
9. You hair looks like a clump of rusty old wire. Died black :/
10. I love and I miss you and you’re so fucking cool. But you dissapoint me a lot. I can’t wait…
Yesterday my family and I went shopping, like the rest of America. The day started off rather badly, with little great finds. The lack of new clothes continued ‘til late afternoon/evening when we had a sort of epiphany. I realized I had been right all along to reject jeans/pants. They look awful on me, with the exception of the ridiculously expensive ones (Hudsons, Sevens, R&Rs, etc). After that bump, we got serious and finally found some real gems. I got:
My mom, sister and I have been shopping all week, and didn’t find much. The other stuff I got earlier this week is:
-black cashmere cardigan
-coach “athletic” shoes
For 4 days of shopping, it’s not a lot. But I’m happy (:
(I also found an old black, leather purse of my mom’s that I like a lot!)
So basically the most fantastical thing ever has just happened. Like quite literally, just.
MY DAD IS COMING TO SEE MY HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION!
Omgomgomgomg, I can hardly believe it. My dad and his girlfriend are visiting in June (:
So for those of you that don’t know (wow, you’re behind in my life!), my dad lives in Denmark. The last time he visited me (here in southern California) was when I was in 3rd grade…sooo…9 years ago? OH MY GOODNESS I AM SO HAPPY.
I can’t remember the last time I was so happy :D
PS. Thank you Caroline for filling my tumblr with adorable kitties and bunnies!
Can you believe that the crew has gone and wouldn’t let me sign on? All my islands have sunk in the deep, so I can hardly relax or even oversleep. I feel as if I were home some nights, when we count all the ship lights. I guess I’ll never know why sparrows love the snow. We’ll turn out all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow.